The House is built on four levels and offers:
Ground Floor – an entrance hall, corridor, one bathroom, built in sideboard to one end houses the washing machine, tumble dryer and storage cupboard with Heating and cooling systems.
First Floor – Two double bedrooms, one of them is currently being used as study.
Second Floor – Master Bedroom, Second Bedroom (used as large Walk-In Closet), and master bathroom with large shower cabin.
Third Floor – Charming Living –Family Room and a bespoke kitchen built in pale oak under a granite work surface, two sinks, modern Miele appliances.
Fourth Floor – Gallery with built-in walnut library, sitting area with beautiful view over Dubrovnik Old Town, King Size bed, Media system and bathroom.
House also includes central heating and cooling system. It also includes original (newly made according to old drawings) wooden window shutters – both inside and outside.
Most of the original features remain including original 16th Century Stone stairs. The plaster coving, cornicing and wood panelling has been replaced throughout.
– Charming Reception room with beautiful Cathedral view.
– Integrated kitchen with space to dine.
– Wonderful Gallery with views over Dubrovnik roofs and Srdj Mountain
– Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
– Entry foyer, storage rooms for utilities
– Tranquil location in the heart of Dubrovnik Old Town.
– House has 172 m2